WE OPEN ON TUESDAY, JUNE 9th!
On Tuesday, June 9th, the museums will reopen after being almost three months closed, for the first time in its history and as a result of the COVID-19 crisis. We look forward to seeing you again in our rooms to enjoy the magnificent works of art. On this day, at noon, we will savour the music of the Apocadixie Cotton Pickers at the Racó de la Calma with Roger Pascual, clarinet, Joan Pinós, banjo and Patricia Pérez, tuba.
Until June 30th 2020, the rate will be 2x1 for the Cau Ferrat and Maricel Museum.
The opening hours have changed, the Museums will open: Tuesday to Thursday from 10 to 2. Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays: 10 to 7, until June 30th.
The current circumstances have advised to cut down the capacity to one third, and a partial opening of the exhibition halls, so we have established a linear route.
To guarantee an optimal visit to the facilities, the Sitges Museums have adopted a series of preventive sanitary measures necessary to restrain the spread and contagion of COVID-19, which we detail below:
- The Cau Ferrat Museum and the Maricel Museum can be visited individually, meaning one person or a family unit (or similar cohabitation unit), up to a maximum of 6 people.
- We recommend ordering your tickets online, even the free entrance ones, at least 24 hours in advance. Access will be strictly respecting the date and time selected at the time of ordering the admission.
- It is compulsory to wear a mask to access the museums and wear it throughout the visit, and gloves are needed for the shop and lift.
- Visitors must keep an interpersonal safety distance of two meters at all times, both outside and inside the building.
- Before accessing the building, temperature control will be carried out on visitors to check that it is lower than 37.3ºC
- The public access will be through the entry of Can Rocamora and the exit through the door of Raixa
- In the shop, we will provide you with gloves and hydrogel for a safer purchase
The following services are interrupted:
- Lockers, and the wheelchair loan
- Cultural and educational activities
- Guided tours
The floor map and contents of the tour will be available exclusively in digital format through the Sitges Museums App and our website.
We have designed the Sitges Museums Mobile App to make sure that it offers all the information of each room, in the four reference languages.
Please, respect these measures all the time, for your own sake and the rest of the visitors. Apply the hydrogel and use of the bins that the museums have made available to visitors for any disposals.
Finally, we recommend that you keep checking all the updated information on the website and social networks and also that you download the Sitges Museums APP in advance.
We hope you enjoy your visit soon and we are at your disposal for any further inquiries.